Saturday, April 12, 2008

SUU ROTC Run

Todd thought it was the best day ever. He actually was able to barely beat his dad's time on the 5 K Run. Yeah, we wish AJ could have been able to participate with us.
I bet you can't believe the big SMILE. Yes, Mike loves his job. I guess a plus is it is always nice to work with people that you like.

I guess it is worth it if I get a kiss from you at the finish line.
It's nice to know you still love me even if I am SLOW.


Mike and Todd at the finish line wondering if the rest of us are going to ever finish.



I'm TIRED!!!!!


Here we go another SUU ROTC 5 K Run. This is an annual occurence with ROTC and with Mike teaching ROTC it has become a family tradition. I don't know if we are getting any better or in more shape but it is fun to do as a family.
KEEP GOING!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi T. said...

Wow, I wish I could do that but I would probably not cross the finish line. Good job I hope you all keep on running and don't lose your ability. Pat on the Back from ol Kristi Pete!