Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some days I wonder, why can't life be a little easier!!!

I wonder why...

Why do mother's hearts ache for their children when they know they are doing what is right?

Why do children grow up so fast and not want to snuggle like they once used to?

Why can't a parent when they have given everything to show their love for their children still feel like the child doesn't see it?

Why do boys have to leave for a wonderful mission to still have their mother long each and every day to hold her son again?

Why can't we see the whole picture and know how it will all play out?

Why do we have to have our closest friends move away or us move away when they have so deeply touched our soul and we miss them always?

Why can't we understand that we each are trying to help each other and never would on purpose hurt others?

Why when we pray does it seem like that usually we don't get the answer to prayers that we want?

Why can't we express our deepest love in a way that is best understandable?

I sometimes wonder, why can't life just be easier, even though I know the reasons.

WHY?????

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm sure we all think the same thing sometimes. At least we know that whatever is happening in our lives, it could be worse. So, we should count our blessings. And, on that snuggling one, you'll get grandkids to snuggle with later on. Different, but a bonus.

Heather said...

I agree with Andrea. I wonder the same things sometimes. I wonder when I get to have Adam live in the same house again. This 2 household thing just sucks.

Rae said...

I know it's an overused phrase, but this too shall pass! When I'm feeling this way--really hanging onto the Why of everything--I try (and sometimes fail, but oh man do I try) to remind myself that this is temporary. You will not always feel this way.

Sherrie said...

I feel that same way all the time and I ask that same question daily! Even though, I too, really know why. It's just so hard sometimes! I MISS YOU!