Saturday, January 23, 2010

AJ's endowments

It is finally time I get busy and try to catch up for so many great events in our lives that I haven't written about. AJ received his mission call to Columbus, Ohio in October and then in November he went through the St. George temple to get his endowments. That same weekend on Sunday, Mike was made a high priest in our church, the church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. It was a great weekend.

This is a picture of Mike and his dad and my dad the day that he was made a high priest.

The same weekend on Saturday, AJ went through the temple. It was a wonderful experience and we really felt blessed. In this picture is some of our greatest friends that made the trip down for the day. We also had Mike's sister, Anna and her family, my parents, Mike's parents and our friends the Plunketts. It was a great and memorable day and weekend.

This picture is of AJ and his great friend Craig that made it down for his endowments. They are like cousins because they have known each other since babies. They are both serving on their mission at the same time and before they left their friendship became stronger and stronger.

This is a picture of my great family on the day of AJ's endowments. We took so many great pictures of family and friends but I have so many pictures to upload and so much I need to catch up on that I didn't add all of them to this post. We are so blessed to have so much support during this great time in our lives. We are so excited for AJ and his decision to serve.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

What a wonderful day that must have been. I am glad to see some updates :) BTW...Love your new blog design.

Heatherlyn said...

What wonderful family experiences for you!!!

Lara Neves said...

AJ looks so handsome! I bet he is a wonderful missionary! :)