Tuesday, March 10, 2009
It's about time
A couple of weeks ago I received The Premios Daro Award from my great friend Carolyn.
It has taken me forever to finally finish the tagging of this award.
Here it is..
STEP 1: Respond and rework.
Answer the following questions on my blog, replacing one question that I dislike with a question of my own invention.
STEP 2: Add one more question of my own.
STEP 3: Tag eight other bloggers.
1) What is your favorite day of the week? My favorite day of the week is probably Friday, because it is the end of the week for school and usually my husband gets off of work early and we go to lunch or dinner or the temple or something fun.
2) What is your biggest fear? Loosing a family member.
3) What was your worst subject in school? Probably PE.
4) Who did you hug last? My husband when I came home from VT.
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? news sites, facebook, other blogs, department stores online to shop.
6) What was the last item that you bought? milk and pretzels.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? on a cruise with my husband, it doesn't really matter where or to Hawaii with the whole family.
8) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? no not really.
9) What was the longest car ride you ever took? Cross country from Salt Lake to Atlanta.( funny that was the same as Carolyn's response)
10) What was the last movie you watched? We watched Inkheart at the movie theater.
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would you do? I would spend it with my family going to a movie or going with my girls shopping or out to dinner. It would also be great to just sit and watch movies with my husband.
13) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? Go on some great vacations with my family, get braces for my teeth, buy a house with some land and pay it completely off, put money away for my children's college.
14) In your opinion, who is the most significant person in history and why? Jesus Christ. Because he made it all possible.
15) If you had a choice of places to live, where would it be? Herriman.
16)What's a item on your property you can't live without? I can't live without my family but I guess that doesn't count, I guess it would have to be my wonderful comfy couches.
I am also doing another tag by Melissa.
8 Things Tag
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. food network.
4. I can't think of any more, I am usually doing homework.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Pizza Factory
3. Texas Roadhouse
6. Red Lobster
7. The Garden House
8. Pastry Pub
8 Books I recommend
1. The Peacegiver
2. Harry Potter books
3. The Tennis Shoes of the Nephites series
4. Twilight books
5. Book of Mormon
6. The Hiding Place
7. Christmas Jars
8. Eragon series
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to school.
2. Went for a walk at the gym.
3. Made brownies from a box, I don't do that often usually they are scratch
4. Checked my blog, read blogs, checked email.
5. Had Family Home Evening with my kids.
6. Made Spaghetti, breadsticks and salad for dinner.
7. Worked on homework.
8. kissed my kids goodnight.
8 Things I look forward to
1. graduating from school in the Fall.
2. My son going on a mission.
3. Spring Break.
4. A two day mini vacation with my husband next week.
5. Going to New York this Summer.
6. Going on a vacation with my family to Disneyland.
7. Visiting with my family that I miss and friends too.
8. To some day be skinny.
I now Tag anyone that is game for either of these tags. I would love to hear more about you.