Today in our Language Arts we talked about listening and we wrote down the top ten of our favorite sounds. I thought it was very interesting.
Here are my TOP TEN SOUNDS
1. My children laughing.
2. The sound of the garage door opening and closing, because that means my hubby is home.
3. The chirping of birds in the early morning in the Spring.
4. The sound of my mother singing to me.
5. My children playing the piano.
6. The sound of waves rushing up on the beach.
7. The sound of a new mother talking to her brand new baby.
8. The sound of a new baby crying.
9. The sound of wood crackling in a fireplace.
10. The sound of my children saying " Mom I LOVE YOU!"
What are your favorite sounds in the world around you?