I Feel My Savior's Love
I feel my Savior's love in all the world around me
His spirit warms my sould through everything I see
He knows I will follow him, give all my life to him
I feel my Savior's love, the love he freely gives me.
A couple of months ago I went to a fireside and the speaker talked about the many ways that we feel our Savior's love in our own lives. Lately I have thought about this a lot. I am so thankful for my Savior's love.
I Feel My Savior's Love:
1. when my kids give me a big hug or kiss or say thanks .
2. when someone calls when I am having a bad day just to say hi.
3. when I have to sign up for a Science lab this summer and the teacher is a friend of mine.
4. when a sister or sister in law sends me an uplifting note just to tell me I am loved.
5. when a friend sends me cookies in the mail.
6. when my kids tell me that I am their best friend and that I ROCK.
7. when my husband emails me a nice love note.
8. when my kids grow up to be teenagers but they still are good kids.
9. when I am worried about something, but reassured by a friend or husband.
10. when I see a beautiful sunset.
11. when I go to church and am very spiritually uplifted.
12. when someone smiles or just makes my day.
13. when I am on a walk on a Spring morning and hear the birds chirping.
14. when I have major back problems and they continue to get better.
15. when I go on a major diet and my husband decides to do it with me and I actually lose weight.
There are so many times in my life each and every day that I feel my Savior's love for me. Even when there are trials and hard times I can still feel his love for me.
What are the many ways that you feel loved in your life???? I hope you have a great Sunday!!!!