Saturday, April 25, 2009

Three and a half hours of what????

I just finished my last test that I am going to have to take to qualify for teaching other than my finals this week. This test is called the PLT. It is basically about Principles, Learning and Teaching children. There were about 15 case study questions that I had to write about each one of them according to the questions and 24 multiple choice questions. It took forever. It is so frustrating when it takes them four tries just to hand out the testing booklets.

I HATE TESTS!!!!!!!! At least I finished, some of the students didn't get finished. I hope I passed so I don't have to take it again. I hope you are all crossing your fingers that I pass. It is so nice to have one more thing behind me. Angela also had to take the ACT about four weeks ago because if she passed with a certain score she could start to take college classes and she did. She received a 23, which I think is pretty good for a Freshman in High School. Congrats Ang.

I can't believe my Summer is right around the corner.
I wish I had more Summer fun trips planned. Any ideas????

16 comments:

Erin said...

Ugh for testing. I really hope you passed!

I haven't even thought about summer yet. I guess it's time!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing your test! Breathe it's done. Be happy. Eat some chocolate.

Loralee and the gang... said...

No ideas for summer yet... and congrats on finishing the test. I am sure you did well... and on my post, did you have any trouble with the link? I was on my end, but I was thinking it was because I had already done the test.
:~D

susette said...

One of our families most favorites vacations was down to the cliff dwellings in Colorado, Mesa Verde. My kids weren't that old but absolutely were so intrigued by everything they saw. If you haven't been there I highly recommend you checking it out.

Yellowstone is always a great place to visit too!

Audrey said...

We've just planned to go on a bunch of camping trips this summer, teaching the kids how to fish and cook with dutch ovens and hiking...

Andrea said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you. :)

Just SO said...

We don't have any fun trips planned. At least for the family. My older two Scout camp and a school summer camp. I guess I need to look and see when would be good if at all this Summer.

Fiauna said...

A 23 for a freshman in high school if fantastic!!!

Congrats on finishing your test. My fingers are crossed that you passed with flying colors!

Heatherlyn said...

It must feel so good to be done with your tests. It will feel even better when you get the results!

I just hang out with my little kids all summer. I don't have ideas for people without little kids! Maybe in 10 years!

Pancake said...

Hope you passed! You could always take out the GPS and set it for attractions and go down the list>

-Melissa- said...

Congrats on finishing your test. I'm sure you did great! That is awesome your daughter did so well on her ACT.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Michelle said...

the end is in sight! :)

Kathy B! said...

I hope you passed and avoid the horror of the re-take. Somehow I think you'll be fine :)

Congrats on being one step closer!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

WAHOO!!! That is so awesome! You totally deserve a VAY-CAY!!! Come with us to Disneyland...where all your dreams COME TRUE!!!

Cyndie said...

Glad you were able to get that test out of the way. I'm sure you did absolutely great on it.

As for summer trips. I'm not sure, but you're totally bringing me along, right??

Michelle said...

Kate--you have be given an award!!! come to my blog to check it out (busymomto6@blogspot.com)

then relax, put up your feet, and eat some chocolate ;)

congrats--you deserve it!