Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back to School and Summer Still Goes On!

Yes, I am back in school. It has been very hard to try to go to school every day during the Summer with my kids home all day. I have taken classes the past two summers but they have been online classes. This is really different because I have to go to class every day. On top of that it is another Math class. I don't know if I will ever be done with Math. The first week was very nice because I was in Florida vacationing but then I had to come home and catch up.
The kids have tried to keep busy with friends and other obligations but it just doesn't seem the same. I will only have a couple of days in between this class and the next session of Summer. I hope when Fall comes and I have a regular load of school work that I won't be too burned out.

The past two weeks hasn't seemed like Summer, because the weather is still a little chilly at night and during the day it is like Spring or Fall, but not anything like Summer. It has seemed real different.
We have done a few things like go to the park, go to the new Indiana Jones movie, cross country, basketball, bike rides, walks, and of course play Rock Band as a family. I guess this is what our Summer will be like rather we like it this way or not.

No comments: