Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

As I am thinking about Mike's birthday, I thought of this picture. It is one of my most favorite pictures of Mike. We call it the "Manly Man" picture of Mike. He is definitely enjoying the trip and especially the fish. This picture is taken on one of his, and the family's favorite trips, to Shoshone Lake in Yellowstone National Park. What a trip!


I just wanted to wish my sweetheart a happy Birthday. He is 42 years old today and over half of his life he has spent with me. WOW! I just realized that. I am really not that old. I don't think.
Most people don't have the chance to really get to know Mike, but those people that do just love him once they get a chance to sit and chat with him.
I am so thankful that he puts up with me each and every day. He is very talented, patient and loving. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! I hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

Colt said...

That first picture reminds me of cooking and eating fish on our canoe adventure into the heart of Shashone in Yellowstone. Man those were some great times.

Absolutely, I have a ton of respect for Mike. I second everything you said about him.