Ok, ok, ok. Yes I have been plagued with a thousand notes about 25 random things about ME. I figure I will answer these questions here on my blog even though some of them have been asked on facebook. I know you are all just dying to know more stupid stuff about me. NOT!!!
But here it goes, so hang on and smile or just leave and go take a nap, whatever suits you.
1. I love to run. I was running about nine miles a day last year until I hurt my back and now I am so busy I am trying to find time to walk.
2. When I grow up I want to be an Elementary school teacher.
3. I am not a great swimmer, but I am scuba certified. My husband was ecstatic when I became certified.
4. I have gone on three cruises with my husband and friends or family. We have gone to Hawaii, Caribbean, and Mexican Riviera. I love cruises, once you go you are hooked for life.
5. I live in a family of redheads, they are definitely the cutest redheads I know.
6. I grew up on a farm( you name it, goats, pigs, mink, almost everything). I wouldn't change it for anything.
7. I received a ticket once for reckless driving. Don't ask...
8. My husband and I are often mistaken as brother and sisters because we look a lot alike.
9. I am the romance lady, I know it is surprising.
10. I won a spelling bee at Region when I was in 6th grade. My husband kids that he married me because of that.
11. I have lived in Georgia. We really enjoyed the time we had living there when our kids were little.
12. I am always baby hungry, don't think I will ever grow out of it. I love to enjoy any of my friends babies.
13. I am a very fast typist. I did data entry for ten years at home on my computer.
14. I play the piano, but I am not too good at it. I would be better if I had more time to practice.
15. Many of my friends are 20 or so, because I have many friends in my classes at school, that I have made through school. They make me feel young.
16. I worked at KMart for five years at the service desk. That is where my husband saw me for the very first time before our date.
17. I met my husband on a blind date and I knocked him off of the front porch on our first date, at least that is his story.
18. I helped my husband build our dream house, but we had to move and leave it.
19. I love to bake, but I shouldn't.
20. I have been kidnapped before, Ok it was on my sixteenth birthday. My friends kidnapped me and took me to a surprise birthday party for me.
21. I had to give mouth to mouth to one of my children to get them to breathe. He was turning blue and not breathing. Yes, he lived, but I had nightmares for months.
22. I am a stress case. Yep, I get stressed out very easy, maybe not too easy but my life is very stressful most of the time and I probably make it worse because I want everything to be just right.
23. My husband has a lot to put up with.
24. I have the BEST children in the world, well I think so. Don't we all.
25. I love people. I enjoy talking to people and making their day.
Sorry it got a little crazy towards the end but I was running out of ideas.