I just received this recipe and tried it last week and I must say they are to die for. They are so yummy. I hope they are as good as they seemed to me but I have been without sugar for three weeks except for one evening on the weekend so anything is yummy to me.
Try them out, they are very easy too.
Chocolate mint cookies
1 package of Devil's Food Cake Mix
1/2 cup oil
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 package Andes mints
When I made these I doubled it, because the batch is quite small.
Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs by hand. Blend in chocolate chips. Shape into balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Take cookies out of oven and let sit for 2 minutes. Place one mint on top of each cookie and swirl to make frosting.
Here are a few last minute Valentine ideas for your sweetheart if you don't have one yet!!!
1. Make a questionnaire about the two of you and when you met, kissed, what dates you went on, when he said he loved you, what your favorite treat is, color, etc.
2. Make a candy bar poster. Men love it.
3. Decorate his car or office with candy or anything that he would love.
4. Leave him a message that you are meeting him in your bedroom during the day at a certain time for a picnic. Have white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate melted and have some strawberries, nuts, carmels, pretzels that the two of you can dip and enjoy and just enjoy the time together...
5. Send him on a treasure hunt with him picking up certain things in the house along the way with you at the end of the treasure hunt.( Mike loved this one)
6. Make your own coupons and give them to him with candy, in his car or with a card. Some ideas might be a massage, candlelight dinner, movie night, anything that would be something that he would just LOVE.
7. Send him a singing telegram.
8. THE IMPORTANT THING IS TO DO SOMETHING!!
I hope this helped any of you that need ideas. Have a great Valentine's day and enjoy spending time with your sweetheart if possible.