Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful

Yes, it is October 11th and the weather outside is frightful. I can't believe it is snowing and it is October. Yes, in Utah the weather could be anything at any time but usually it doesn't snow until after Halloween. I do love the snow, but not quite ready for it yet.

Not only did it snow today but it has actually stuck to the ground. Kind of crazy. I bet my pumpkin vine is now frozen. We will have to bring the pumpkins in tomorrow.

I guess there is nothing really to do but say "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow"

5 comments:

susette said...

Wow! Was that an actual picture in Cedar right now? My parents told me it was going to freeze for the next three nights so they came over and helped me picked all of my garden. I have an incredibly large box of tomatoes now in the garage to nibble on all through the fall and winter. Yummy!

Angela said...

I couldn't believe that it snowed. I knew it was suppose to but since when is the weather men right siriously. Now it looks like it's Christmas instead of Halloween. Who told the weather it could skip two major holidays.

Sherrie said...

It snowed up here in Salt Lake too and I am just not ready for it. It means the holidays are just around the corner. Where did the year go? The nice thing about it is being able to stay warm around our fireplace as well as the ambiance it brings.

Rae said...

Yeah, it was bitterly cold here in St.George and snowed for about five seconds. :) The wind was what really did us in--we were doing our yard sale, unfortunately--that wind just gets into your bones! It's supposed to be 83 here by Wednesday. I'm sad. I've been enjoying having it cold!

jjbryan said...

I love that picture! It looks like it needs to be a christmas card.