I received this idea from one of my blogging friends and loved it so I decided to do one too:
TOP 20 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL (in no particular order)
1. The crispiness of cool weather in the air.
2. The beautiful colors of all the fall leaves.
3. Memories of homemade baked bread and soup after coming home from school as a child.
4. Reaping the harvest from my garden, some year better than others.
5. Fall and Halloween decorations
6. I love sitting by a fire all snuggled up with my husband and a blanket.
7. The smell of a cinnamon or pumpkin candle.
8. Soft homemade sugar cookies with orange frosting
9. Baking goodies with my kids
10. I love pumpkin cookies, cobbler, pumpkin bars, and pumpkin bread. YUMMY
11. The anticipation of the holidays to come right around the corner.
12. I always think about certain friends at this time of year.
13. Carmel apples or homemade carmel popcorn
14. I love wearing my sweaters, jackets and jeans.
15. All of the great movies to buy and all the new ones coming out to theaters.
16. I love rides to the mountains to see the fall leaves.
17. Giving out candy at the trunk or treat and at home.
18. I love to shop in the Fall.
19. I always look forward to General Conference on television.
20. I love Candy Corn.