Sunday, October 26, 2008

There is Nothing Like It

Yesterday, I had one of those great experiences that just uplifts you. I was able to go with a friend to the St. George Temple for a sealing. A great couple in our ward were sealed to their two beautiful children. There is no way to put into words the feeling in that room as those children in white were sealed to their parents. The spirit was so strong. Yesterday, will always be a very special day for this family. All that was in attendance will always remember what a very special day and feeling we all felt and shared.

I am so thankful each day for the Lord's plan. I am so thankful for the beautiful temples and for the plan of eternal families. This is just one of those days when you know that the Lord loves us and he is mindful of all of his children.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Which family was it?? Phill and I were sealed there in 2005!

susette said...

I think there is nothing sweeter in the world than watching a family be sealed together. When those cute little children come bounding into the room all dressed in white and so happy and excited it just brings tears of joy. I'm glad you got to witness this.