Friday, November 14, 2008

Beauty All Around

This morning I had to wake up early to take Karrilyn to school and it was chilly and I didn't want to get out of bed and as I made it out onto highway 56, I was taken away with the beauty of the sunrise. There was pink and red just above the blueness of the sky. It was beautiful. I just love the sunrises and sunsets in Cedar City. They have to be the most beautiful of most anywhere in the world.

I hope you look for beauty all around in everything that you do and see. The world is such a beautiful place and we often don't even see it. If you can't see beauty in the features of the world, then look for beauty in a child's smile or actions or those that are finding some way to add to the world around them.

Just Find Beauty and share it with others!!!!

2 comments:

Rae said...

This morning on my run I was able to see the sun rise. I realize that it is something I've missed by not waking up early before! And the air smelled so good this morning, even if I was freezing my butt off. :)

Lara Neves said...

I love the sunrise! Unfortunately, I don't see it too often, but I usually do on Saturday mornings in winter as I drive to St. George. It makes me want to see it every day.