Monday, November 24, 2008

Cute Pictures

AJ and Karrilyn both went to the Institute Formal Dance this last Saturday night. They both are going to SUU for school and their is also an institute and they always have activities and dances. They both had a great time with their dates. I thought their pictures turned out real good so I thought I would post some of them.
This is a picture of AJ and Kelly. I thought her dress was gorgeous.
Here is a picture of Karrilyn and her date, Bryan. She had a great time. He was very nice and I thought the dress she wore and her hair turned out great.

6 comments:

Lara Neves said...

They do look great! How fun!

susette said...

I've never heard of an institute formal dance. Is that for college kids? The outfits look great. Such great smiles too, they look very excited!!

Kristi T. said...

Oh my hannah is that really my two first Neice and Nephew all dressed up and ready to go out on a formal date? I know they have been doing this for a while but wow it always gets me. You guys look HOT! I hope you had fun you will have to tell me about it on Thursday!

humming fun said...

Your Aunt Kristi was so right you guys look great. Aj what a hottie. Karrilyn I like your hair up and that color looks good on you.

Karrilyn said...

I had so much fun that night I also loved the way my hair was done and my dress It made me fell butifull I also had so much fun spending time with him I love going to fromal dances and going with cute boys!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful dress. I love the color!