Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I really am alive

It seems like forever since I have blogged. I have had a hard week with many personal things to deal with, but I am so excited, I finally have a new camera. I hope that means that I will be able to get pictures of what is going on here and keep this more updated. I have some awesome blog friends that are great at blogging and are so creative. It would be nice if they would rub off on me. Thanks for all of your inspiration in blogging.
This last week has been filled with girl's camp, reunions, receptions, and school. I feel like I have been in a race and I am never going to win. I am on my second session of summer classes. I have two classes and I can tell that is going to be a lot harder for me and my family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the make and model of your camera? I have been shopping around for a camera myself.

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up and get through it this summer. I've been there are know what its like to have classes in the summer. It will all be worth it in the end. :-) I can already tell you are going to be a great teacher. Good moms usually are.