Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas fun

So we decided to take our own Christmas pictures and actually send Christmas cards. I hope by now most of you have received your cards so I thought I would share some of the crazy pictures that we took. My kids are definitely crazy, but fun. Rae, it isn't just when they are little, it is hard to get good ones when they are older too.


I hope you all enjoy a little Christmas cheer and have a cozy comfortable Christmas.
One other thing, I need to tell my kids to stop praying for a white Christmas, because it has been snowing and snowing and snowing. I think we have plenty of snow to last through the winter, but I guess if we all had the faith like my kids do we could make many miracles in this world. I definitely think we will have a White Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Fun pictures! You can tell the kids love each other anyway! Love the PJ idea!

Anonymous said...

You have such a wonderful, good looking family. Very cute pictures!

Angela said...

That day was fun. AJ was goofing off but that's ok we love him anyway. Man I have to stop praying for a white Christmas are you sure? Just kidding. I do love this time of year though theres snow, lights, family together time, and everything always works out no matter what happens. I also love my family they're great and they always will be I'm lucky to have them.