Monday, December 1, 2008

This is evil

My kids talked me into making this yummy pie even though we had enjoyed Thanksgiving and all the pies that were there. They said that it just isn't the same without this pie. I let in and made it. It is so yummy, but I must admit it is EVIL too. Give it a try, when you are ready for pie or dessert again.

Chocolate Cheesecake
1 cube margarine( melted)
1 cup flour
1/2 cup fine chopped nuts
2 Tbsp heaping sugar
2 small pkg instant chocolate pudding
1-12 oz cool whip
1-8 oz cream cheese
1 cup powder sugar
1 hershey candy bar

Melt the butter. Add flour, nuts, and sugar. Mix well and spread on bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake in the oven at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes. Mix pudding using 3 cups of cold milk. Set aside. Take powder sugar and mix it with cream cheese and cool whip but save 1 cup of whip cream for topping. Put cream cheese mixture on cooled crust, then put a layer of chocolate pudding and finally top it with 1 cup of cool whip. Grate hershey candy bar and sprinkle over the top.
Mmm... It is evil but good.

3 comments:

susette said...

Sounds devilish for sure. I gotta watch my weight now seriously. I made a challenge with my son just starting this morning to see who loses the most before he gets home in June. I'm thinking December is not a good month to do that or maybe yet, it is?

Andrea said...

That sounds so good.

Andrea said...

Just wanted to make sure that the crust only has to be on 300. I tried it, but it didn't seem really done after 10 min. I left it in a bit longer, but just wondered if maybe the temperature needed to be a little higher.

Oh, and FYI, I only had one package of chocolate, so I used a package of vanilla too. I think turned out ok.